Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Starting our Jobs

 March 21, 2011: Hey, to start this blog off I would like to apologize for the incomplete blog from last week. Hopefully I can make it up throughout the week with extraordinary posts. Coming off the note, I would like to explain what I'm going to be doing with the videos as we start to receive and post them. The program that I will be using is simply Windows Movie Maker. I am quite familiar with the program as I had used it in the last project. It doesn't need to be that fancy of a program because it will mostly be a montage of clips and limited effects minus the intro and maybe an closing slide. I will also be working close with Matt and Tighe and see what some of their ideas are and build on theirs and help them if they need assistance.

*Edit: This was posted on the 21st, however, it was in the incorrect spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger